Hot off the presses, and sent on behalf of the SEA-PAC organizing
73 and stay safe;
2020 – SEA-PAC QSO PARTY
Saturday – June 6, 2020
16:00 UTC 6/6/20 to 04:00 UTC 6/7/20
(Saturday 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM PDT)
We may not be able to be with our 2,000 + fellow Amateur Radio Friends
this year on this day, but we can still have a “Ham-tastic” time on
· HF: SSB, CW, Digital – QRP, <150 watts and High Power.
· VHF/UHF: All bands, all modes, <50 watts and >50 watts.
The contest exchange is signal report and the first year you attended
(Example: 59 – 2003). For people yet to make it to the convention
report and “2020’”. (I.E. 59 – 2020)
Special Award recognition and bragging rights include:
· Any station working more than 100 contacts.
· Most past convention attendees contacted.
· Most States worked. (how about a 1-day WAS!)
· “Best” DX contact.
We encourage you to let us know you are planning to take part. A
report form will be provided. Logs not required.
Contact: Ron O’Connor, KD7VIK email@example.com
ARRL Northwestern Division
Director: Michael T Ritz, W7VO